Mental Health Counseling and Psychotherapy Rates
- Individual Counseling for 40-60 minutes: $150 per session
- Couples Counseling/Marriage Counseling for 40-60 minutes: $150 per session
- Family Counseling for 40-60 minutes: $150 per session
- Biofeedback: $150 per session
- Neurofeedback/Neurotherapy: $150 per session
- Substance Abuse Evaluation: $325 per evaluation
- Psychological Testing, Assessment and Evaluation: Please contact our office for pricing
- Medical Weight Loss Program: $99 for Initial Consultation plus cost of Ideal Protein Meals and Supplements
- Initial Consultation: $175 per session
Payment and Insurance
In addition to self-pay, we accept the following insurance plans:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) PPO
- BCBS Blue Choice
- PHCS and PHCS Savility
- Magellan Health
- Value Options
- Beacon Health
If you do not have one of these plans, most other insurance plans include benefits for mental health services by a psychologist. Some of your treatment may be insurance reimbursable depending on your insurance plan’s coverage. We can provide you with a Super Bill that contains the proper codes. This bill can be submitted to your insurance company and/or healthcare spending account for review and possible reimbursement. If you have questions about what your insurance will cover, we can help you determine this. Health Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts can be used to cover services as well. Payment can be made as cash, check, or credit card and is due at time of service. Sliding scale (or reduced) payments are available in certain situations. If you cannot afford the standard fees, please contact our office to discuss options available.
If using your health insurance, please contact your insurance company and ask the following questions:
- What is the coverage for mental health services, including counseling?
- What is my annual deductible and how much has been met?
- Do I have a limit on the number of sessions that I can receive?
- How much coverage do I receive per therapy session when using an out-of-network provider?
- How do I seek reimbursement for services?
- Do I need approval from my primary care physician?
- What will my co-pay be per session (for accepted plans)?
How do I get started?
The best place to start is by speaking to our staff, who can discuss treatment options, answer any questions about the process, and schedule a confidential appointment. If you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment, please call or contact us today.
Connect With Us
Evolutions Behavioral Health is conveniently located at 1827 Walden Office Square, Suite 250, Schaumburg, IL. You can reach us at 847-386-8829.